Brighton & Hove Vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview,Team News,Live Stream & TV Channel Info
|Match Info:||Brighton & Hove Vs Tottenham Hotspur|
|Date:||Sat, October 5, 2019|
|Kick-off time:||12.30pm BST|
|Venue:||Amex Stadium, Brighton|
|Referee||Jonathan Moss, England|
|TV:||Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Ultra HD|
|Live Stream:||BT Sport Live,Sky Go App,BT Sport app|
|Live Stream (India)||Hotstar, Star Sports|
|League:|| Premier League|
Match Preview :
Saturday’s Premier League action begins at The Amex Stadium where Brighton & Hove Albion host Tottenham Hotspur in the lunchtime kickoff.
For successive weekends, Spurs find themselves needing to muster a response to a disastrous midweek result, a 7-2 capitulation at the hands of Bayern Munich which has prompted more doubts over Mauricio Pochettino and his players.
How quickly things can change in football. Champions League finalists four months ago, the same competition which took Tottenham to new heights last season has dragged them down to a new low this campaign, at least as far as the Pochettino era is concerned.
The Londoners are no doubt enduring their toughest spell of the Argentine’s five-plus year reign, having also suffered an embarrassing EFL Cup exit to Colchester United and some disappointing league results amidst a backdrop of damaging off-field noise.Spurs stood up tall last weekend when they survived nearly an hour with 10 men to beat Southampton 2-1 and put the ghost of Colchester to rest, and similar character will be required at Brighton so the club aren’t stewing on the Bayern result over the international break.
Pochettino’s side have yet to win on the road this season, which may be forgivable from an away fixture list of Manchester City, Arsenal and Leicester City, but their travelling woes stretch back to January and a run of 12 domestic games without victory.
Total Matches played: 28
Brighton wins: 6
Tottenham wins: 14
Last Matches of Brighton:
|2019-09-28||CHELSEA – BRIGHTON||2-0|
|2019-09-21||NEWCASTLE – BRIGHTON||0-0|
|2019-09-14||BRIGHTON – BURNLEY||1-1|
|2019-08-31||MANCHESTER CITY – BRIGHTON||4-0|
|2019-08-24||BRIGHTON – SOUTHAMPTON||0-2|
|2019-08-17||BRIGHTON – WEST HAM||1-1|
Last Matches of Tottenham:
|2019-09-28||TOTTENHAM – SOUTHAMPTON||2-1|
|2019-09-21||LEICESTER – TOTTENHAM||2-1|
|2019-09-14||TOTTENHAM – CRYSTAL PALACE||4-0|
|2019-09-01||ARSENAL – TOTTENHAM||2-2|
|2019-08-25||TOTTENHAM – NEWCASTLE||0-1|
|2019-08-17||MANCHESTER CITY – TOTTENHAM||2-2|
Brighton & Hove Vs Tottenham Hotspur Stats
- Brighton are winless in their last five matches in all competitions
- Tottenham have won only three of their 10 competitive games so far this term
- Spurs haven’t lost to the Seagulls in a competitive fixture since 1983
- Ezequiel Schelotto has recovered from a knee injury, but it remains to be seen when he will feature again.
- Jose Izquierdo, Leon Balogun, Shane Duffy, Leandro Trossard and Davy Propper all miss out for the home side.
- Despite defeat to Chelsea last week, Graham Potter could name an unchanged XI.
- Giovani Lo Celso and Ryan Sessegnon remain Tottenham’s only injury concerns ahead of their trip to Brighton.
- Serge Aurier is suspended following his red card in the 2-1 win over Southampton, with Davinson Sanchez set to get the nod at right-back.
- Christian Eriksen started the 7-2 loss to Bayern from the bench, but should feature from the off here.
Key Stat:Brighton have failed to win a PL fixture since opening day, losing three and drawing three since that victory.
Brighton & Hove likely XI
- Defenders:Webster, Dunk, Burn
- Midfielders:Montoya, Gross, Stephens, Mooy, Alzate
- Forwards:Bissouma, Maupay
Tottenham Hotspur likely XI
- Defenders:Walker-Peters, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies
- Defensive Midfielders:Dier, N Dombele
- Attacking Midfielders:Son, Alli, Eriksen
|Tottenham have won 6 of their last 7 matches against Brighton in all competitions.|
|There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Tottenham‘s last 8 games (Premier League).|
|Tottenham have failed to win their last 9 away matches (Premier League).|
|There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Brighton‘s last 6 home games (Premier League).|
|Brighton have failed to win their last 8 home matches (Premier League).|
|Tottenham have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 3 away matches (Premier League).|
- Brighton & Hove Albion scores 0.87 goals when playing at home and Tottenham Hotspur scores 1.84 goals when playing away (on average).
- Tottenham Hotspur have lost just 0 of their last 4 Premier League games against Brighton & Hove Albion.
- When Tottenham Hotspur leads 0-1 away, they win in 73% of their matches.
- Brighton & Hove Albion have won just 0 of their last 4 Premier League games against Tottenham Hotspur.
- Brighton & Hove Albion scores 0.4 goals in a match against Tottenham Hotspur and Tottenham Hotspur scores 1.6 goals against Brighton & Hove Albion (on average).
- Tottenham Hotspur haven’t won any of their last 5 away matches.
- When Brighton & Hove Albion leads 1-0 at home, they win in 66% of their matches.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Brighton & Hove Vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview Team News Live Stream
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.