Aston Villa Vs Liverpool ,Team News,Live Stream & TV Channel Info
|Match Info:||Aston Villa Vs Liverpool|
|Date:||Saturday November 2 2019|
|Kick-off time:||3.00pm GMT|
|Referee|| Jonathan Moss|
|TV:||Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Ultra HD|
|Live Stream:||BT Sport Live,Sky Go App,BT Sport app|
|Live Stream (India)||Hotstar, Star Sports|
Astonvilla: 33/4,Draw:4/1,Liverpool: 7/20
|League:|| Premier League|
Match Preview :
Liverpool only has eyes for Aston Villa, legs ready to run through Saturday’s brick walls in Birmingham, but hearts which undoubtedly pound faster realizing that Manchester City’s day of reckoning is getting closer.
Manchester City had beaten Villa 3-0 in a predictable game, but still found reason to hold their heads high after a strong first half and a relatively respectable scoreline.
They’ll face tomorrow’s opponents in the next round, a busy side of Liverpool. No one really knows when Liverpool and Villa are set to play in the cup at Villa Park. Tomorrow’s league match for Villa, though, is set in stone.
Aston Villa wins: 55
Liverpool wins: 87
Aston Villa Vs Liverpool Stats
- This season, Aston Villa lost only once at home in the Premier League, which was a 2-1 defeat in August against Bournemouth. In their last four matches at Villa Park, the Villans won twice and drawn twice.
- Liverpool have won their last five Premier League matches away to Aston Villa.
- In 12 of their last 17 League matches Aston Villa failed to score in Anfield.
- Since making nine changes to his lineup in the midweek Carabao Cup, Dean Smith will be hoping to be able to rely on the side that lost last time out at Manchester City.
- Keinan Davis, who hoped for a start to put pressure on Wesley, picked up and missed a hamstring injury against Wolves.
- In the meantime, the hosts will sweat over Captain Jack Grealish’s fitness, who was forced off last weekend with a calf injury and is in question.
- Key men Virgil van Dijk and Mo Salah have been reported by Jurgen Klopp to be fit for the trip to Villa Park, but Naby Keita has less time to recover.
- Joel Matip will be missing again due to a knee injury, with Dejan Lovren in the back holding his place ahead of Joe Gomez.
- However, with Fabinho currently on four bookings ahead of next week’s clash with Manchester City, there may be one change to the lineup that faced Tottenham, so Klopp may be tempted to rest the Brazilian.
- James Milner and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are likely to compete to replace him if the midfielder is sitting out.
Aston Villa Playing XI
Defenders: Guilbert, Engels, Mings, Targett
Midfielders: Hassan, McGinn, Nakamba, Douglas Luiz, Grealish
Liverpool Playing XI
Defenders: Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, van Dijk, Robertson
Midfielders: Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum
Forwards: Salah, Mane, Firmino
|Liverpool have won 18 of their last 19 matches (Premier League).|
|Liverpool have scored at least 2 goals in 17 of their last 19 matches (Premier League).|
|There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Liverpool‘s last 10 games (Premier League).|
|There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Aston Villa‘s last 5 games (Premier League).|
|Liverpool are undefeated in 17 of their last 19 away matches against Aston Villa in all competitions.|
|Aston Villa have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches against Liverpool in all competitions.|
- They both have midweek League Cup fixtures coming up on Wednesday, with Villa visiting Wolverhampton Wanderers and Liverpool welcoming Arsenal to Anfield.
- Both Teams can make use of their ties as an opportunity to rotate with an eye on their weekend fixture in some of the squad players.
- Liverpool have kept two clean sheets in this season’s Premier League, a 1-0 victory over Sheffield United and a 3-0 win over Burnley.
- Furthermore, in just three of their 10 leagues games to date, Villa has failed to score and has achieved the joint sixth best scoring record in the division so far with 15 goals.
- Liverpool has four wins and a draw on their travels so far, winning most of the time, even though they haven’t played very well.
- They’re going to look at bouncing back from a last-time draw with Manchester United.
- Aston Villa is 8/1, a draw is 4/1, and Liverpool is 1/3.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Aston Villa Vs Liverpool Team New Live Stream & TV Channel Info
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.