Aston Villa Vs Burnley Preview,Team News,Live Stream & TV Channel Info
|Match Info:||Aston Villa Vs Burnley|
|Date:||Saturday September 28 2019|
|Kick-off time:||3.00pm BST|
|TV:||Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Ultra HD|
|Live Stream:||BT Sport Live,Sky Go App,BT Sport app|
|Live Stream (India)||Hotstar, Star Sports|
|Match Odds:||Aston Villa-2.20,Draw- 3.25,Burnley-3.15|
|League:|| Premier League|
Match Preview :
Burnley start this game in ninth place in the Premier League with eight points from their six games. That’s just three points behind third place and four above their opponents Aston Villa who are 18th in the table. Burnley won 2-0 at home to Norwich City last weekend, their second league victory of the season following an opening weekend win over Southampton. Away form has seen them earn two points from three matches. They lost at Arsenal 2-1 but since then have earned 1-1 draws with Wolverhampton Wanderers and Brighton and Hove Albion. Burnley have gone five away league games without a win but three have ended level.
Aston Villa won in the Carabao Cup in midweek but remain in the relegation zone of the Premier League. They have only won one of their six league games, a 2-0 home win over Everton who continue to be poor on their travels. Villa blew a 2-0 lead at Arsenal last weekend and begin an important phase of their season. Games against Burnley, Norwich City and Brighton and Hove Albion are all ones where points could be earned. They need to be as the next two fixtures after that are against Manchester City and Liverpool. A double chance bet on Burnley to win or draw this game looks a good one to make.
Last 2 Matches
May 24 2015: Aston Villa 0-1 Burnley
November 29 2014: Burnley 1-1 Aston Villa
Total : 98
Aston Villa wins: 40
Burnley wins: 36
Aston Villa Vs Burnley City Stats
- Aston Villa have won one of six league games this season.
- Burnley have only one away league game this season.
- Three of the last five Burnley away league games have ended level.
- Following a comfortable 3-1 win over an extremely young Brighton side in midweek, Dean Smith will be considering some changes to the side that fell to defeat at Arsenal.
- Conor Hourihane scored once more in the cup and in a game that the hosts will expect to dictate possession, the Irishman may get the nod over Marvelous Nakamba and Douglas Luiz.
- Elsewhere Matt Targett has returned to fitness and could be in line to make his first league start in place of Neil Taylor, while Jota will hope to start in place of Anwar El Ghazi having opened his account for the club on Wednesday.
- Johann Gudmundsson should be back in contention following a lower leg injury and will be vying for a start with Jeff Hendrick.
- However, following an impressive 2-0 win over Norwich last time out, Sean Dyche is unlikely to make changes with no fresh injury concerns to contend with.
- As a result Matt Lowton and Ashley Westwood will both line up against their former club.
Key Stat: Burnley have won just one of their last eight Premier League away games.
Aston Villa likely XI
- Goalkeeper:Tom Heaton
- Defenders:Ahmed El Mohamady, Bjorn Engels, Tyrone Mings, Neil Taylor
- Midfielders:John McGinn, Jack Grealish, Conor Hourihane
- Forwards:Jota Peleteiro, Wesley, Anwar El Ghazi
Burnley likely XI
- Goalkeeper:Nick Pope
- Defenders:Matt Lowton, James Tarkowski, Ben Mee, Erik Pieters
- Midfielders:Johan Berg Gundmundsson, Ashley Westwood, Jack Cork, Dwight McNeil
- Forwards:Chris Wood, Ashley Barnes
|Aston Villa have seen under 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches against Burnley in all competitions.|
|Burnley have failed to win their last 5 away matches (Premier League).|
- Aston Villa got back to winning ways in midweek, beating Brighton in the Carabao Cup. Now they have a big chance to take that form back into the league.
- Burnley have looked good in spells this season, but their away form remains their Achilles heel – they have not won on the road in any of their last eight away games.
- Aston Villa have Wesley back in the goals up front and have a point to prove after letting a lead slip late on against ten-man Arsenal at the weekend.
- Burnley saw Chris Wood score twice at the weekend, while Ashley Barnes has already started the season in good goalscoring form, meanwhile.They should have Johan Berg Gudmundsson available too, which is a creative boost on the wing.
- The problem remains, however, that they simply do not record enough points on the road. At Villa Park, Aston Villa have to be favourites for this one.
- Dean Smith’s side have not really got going yet this season, but this could be a big opportunity to kick-start their campaign with a much-needed three points.
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Aston Villa Vs Burnley Preview,Team News,Live Stream
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.