Arsenal vs Tottenham Preview Team News Live Stream & TV Channel Info
Match Info: Arsenal vs Tottenham
Venue: Emirates Stadium
Date : Sunday September 1 2019
Kick-off time: 4.30pm BST
Referee: Martin Atkinson
TV: Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Ultra HD
Live Stream: Sky Go App,BT Sport app (Sky Go is also available on PC, mobile & tablets)
India: Hotstar, Star Sports
Odds: Arsenal: 27/20,Draw: 13/5,Tottenham: 19/10
League: Premier League
Match Preview :
Arsenal host Tottenham in the first north London derby of the season on Sunday, as both sides look to bounce back from previous defeats.
Arsenal were beaten by league leaders Liverpool last Saturday, the hosts winning 3-1 at Anfield. It was the Gunners’ first defeat of the season, though they remain third in the league and can make it two home wins from two in the new campaign.
Tottenham also come into the derby with defeat fresh in their minds, after Newcastle pulled off a shock 1-0 win last Sunday. It was also Spurs’ first loss this season, though there is concern as they have failed to win since the opening day and sit seventh in the table.
With this great rivalry providing iconic goals, moments and games in the past, it is certain to be a cracking affair at the Emirates. Both sides will not only be hoping to return to winning ways, but also earn bragging rights north of the Thames in one of English football’s fiercest rivalries.
Last Five Games of ARS:
L LIV 3-1 ARS
W ARS 2-1 BUR
W NEW 0-1 ARS
L BAR 2-1 ARS
W ANG 1-1 ARS
Last Five Games of TOT:
L TOT 0-1 NEW
D MNC 2-2 TOT
W TOT 3-1 AVL
L TOT 1-1 INT
W TOT 2-2 MUN
Head to Head Record:
TOT 1-1 ARS
ARS 0-2 TOT
ARS 4-2 TOT
TOT 1-0 ARS
ARS 2-0 TOT
Team News :
- The Gunners only have one fit left-back – Sead Kolasinac – following the departure of Nacho Monreal to Real Sociedad yesterday.
- Monreal had started all three of the Gunners’ opening Premier League fixtures, with Kolasinac being eased back into action after he was the victim of an attempted carjacking.
- Emery is quite literally spoilt for choice in attack, but his tactical tinkering did not come off at Anfield.
- The Spaniard dropped Alexandre Lacazette to the bench on Merseyside, but Nicolas Pepe and Dani Ceballos looked shaky under the intense pressing of Jurgen Klopp’s team.
- Pepe and Ceballos should both still keep their places however, with Emery likely to try and attack a nervy Spurs side.
- Pochettino has a selection headache ahead of Sunday’s north London derby with Tottenham missing FOUR players for the match.
- Defenders Kyle Walker-Peters and Juan Foyth have both been confirmed to miss the Emirates Stadium clash, meaning Serge Aurier could play competitive club football for the first time since February.
- Record signing Tanguy Ndombele is also out of the clash, meaning Pochettino is light at the back.
- This issue could be solved if Eric Dier is passed fit for Sunday’s match, as he can provide cover in defence. The England international is currently being assessed due to a hip problem and is considered a doubt, as is Dele Alli.
Arsenal likely XI
- Defenders:Maitland-Niles, Sokratis, David Luiz, Monreal
- Defensive Midfielders:Torreira, Xhaka
- Attacking Midfielders:Pepe, Ceballos, Aubameyang
Tottenham Hotspur likely XI
- Defenders:Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen
- Midfielders:Sissoko, Lo Celso, Winks, Rose
- Forwards:Son, Lucas, Kane
Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Stats
|Arsenal have scored at least 2 goals in 10 of their last 11 home matches (Premier League).|
|Tottenham have failed to win their last 7 away matches (Premier League).|
|Arsenal have seen under 2.5 goals in 7 of their last 8 home matches against Tottenham in all competitions.|
|Arsenal are undefeated in 18 of their last 19 home matches (Premier League).|
- Tottenham Hotspur have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches.
- Average number of goals in meetings between Arsenal FC and Tottenham Hotspur is 2.6.
- During the last 60 meetings, Arsenal FC have won 22 times, there have been 26 draws while Tottenham Hotspur have won 12 times. The goal difference is 96-74 in favour of Arsenal FC.
- The most common result of matches between Arsenal FC and Tottenham Hotspur is 1-1. 15 matches have ended with this result.
- Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Arsenal FC and Tottenham Hotspur is 1.4.
- In the last 5 meetings Arsenal FC won 2, Tottenham Hotspur won 2, 1 draws.
- Arsenal FC scores 1.4 goals in a match against Tottenham Hotspur and Tottenham Hotspur scores 1.2 goals against Arsenal FC (on average).
* NOTE: These predictions may be changed Nearer the Start of the match once the final starting teams have been announced and we will be running ‘In–Play’ features soon, so stay tuned.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Arsenal vs Tottenham Preview Team News Live Stream & TV Channel Info
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.Everton vs Wolves