In the match number 41 of the ICC World Cup 2019, host England to face New Zealand at the Riverside Ground in Chester le Street. Both the teams have played eight games and won five match each and if England win this game then it will get really difficult for Pakistan to qualify for the semis.
The team who wins this upcoming game will surely secure a spot in the semis and most likely to face India on July 11 at the Edgbaston in Birmingham. Currently, New Zealand is at the third spot with 11 points and England at fourth with 10 points.
- England has one of the strongest batting lineups in the world, far stronger than New Zealand
- New Zealand may have lost its last two matches but it is also packed with match winners in its side
- The momentum is with England after its win against India and we think they will get past New Zealand
England Team News –
- After the injury break, Jason Roy came up with a brilliant half-century. On the other hand, Jonny Bairstow is in prime form. He scored an excellent century. Both will look to put pressure on New Zealand bowlers.
- Joe Root is well known for his consistency. He is consistently scoring 40+ runs for England team.
- Ben Stokes will manage to get Score from both the bat as well as the bowl.
- Eoin Morgan and Jos Buttler will take care of the middle order batting.
- Chris Woakes and Jofra Archer will be the biggest threat for New Zealand batsmen.
New Zealand Team News-
- Martin Guptill failing to give a good start at the top. Henry Nicholls also failed in last Match
- .New Zealand fully depends on Kane Williamson, who is consistently performing in all the matches. Ross Taylor has very good ODI average but he also looked off-color.
- Tom Latham also a big concern for them. Most of the crucial situation he came up with 100+ runs.
- Colin de Grandhomme and James Neesham playing a key role with both the bat as well as the bowl.
- Trent Boult and Lockie Ferguson consistently taking wickets in all matches. So, they will try to dismiss England top orders earlier
The Number’s Game
Highest Score : 314/10 Eng vs Aus
Lowest Score : 99/10 Eng vs SL
Average Score : 241
England ( at Chester le Street) –
Played : 13
Won : 7
Lost : 4
NR : 2
New Zealand ( at Chester le Street ) –
Played : 3
Won : 1
Lost : 2
Head to Head (in ODI) :Overall :
|Matches Played||ENG Won||NZ Won||Tie||No Result|
In last 5 games :
ENG : W L L W W
NZ : L L W W NR
In World Cups :
Played : 8
Eng Won : 3
NZ Won : 5
England Probable XI – Jason Roy, Bairstow, Root, Morgan (C), Stokes, Buttler (WK), Woakes, Plunkett, Rashid, Archer,Mark Wood.
New Zealand Probable XI – Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Kane Williamson(C),Ross Taylor,Tom Latham(WK), James Neesham,Colin D Grandhomme, Matt Henry, MItchel Santner, Ttrent Boult and Ferguson.
Wicket Keeper –
- Jos Buttler is an explosive batsman but he generally bats too low down the order.
- Tom Latham is yet to make a mark with the bat in this tournament.
- Jonny Bairstow ( Best explosive opener, 111 runs in last game against India)
- Tom Blundell ( Can Play today, less chances)
- Eoin Morgan( Highest scorer of England this year, Only 1 big innings of 148 this WC)
- Joe Root( Pillar of England batting 100,88, 57 in last 3 of 5 games )
- Kane Williamson (Among the top 5 best ODI players, Backbone in batting section + bowling some overs, 3 50s and 1 century in last 5 innings).
- Jason Roy (Attacking batsman, 2 centuries in last 7 innings,66 last game).
- Ross Taylor( 823 runs this year for NZ, highest runs scorer against England)
- Martin Guptill( Excellent hitter of the ball, attacking 73 in 1st game but failed after that, Not in good form )
- Henry Nicholls ( Technically strong batsman, opener)
- Ben Stokes( Scores with both bat and bowl, 82,89, 79 in last 3 games).
- James Neesham( Explosive batsman + good bowler, 97 against Pakistan, 2 wickets last game).
- CDG ( Decent All-rounder, Relies on swing + Attacking batsman, 64 against Pakistan recently)
- Mitchell Santner ( Left arm orthodox, Lower order batting + very good spinner)
- Aadil Rashid( 43 wickets last year and 20 this year, Leggie, 7 wickets this WC)
- Chris Woakes( very good bowler + handy batsman)
- Jofra Archer( Relies on pace and line length )
- Trent Boult( Best bowler of NZ, relies on swing, 4 wickets in last game)
- L Ferguson ( bowling with very high pace and bounce, 17 wickets this WC, 2 in last game)
- Matt Henry( Very good bowler with good pace, 8 wickets in last 5 games )
- Liam Plunkett( highest wicket taker for England in middle overs since 2017, 3 wickets last game)
- Mark Wood( Good pace and bounce, wicket taker,13 wickets this WC )
Join Our Telegram For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.