England vs New Zealand Final BluePrint ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
England has finally sealed its spot in the Finals of the ICC World Cup 2019 by thrashing the defending champions Australia by 8 wickets at Edgbaston,It took them 27 years to find their winning combinations and we hope they the best team lifts the trophy now.
Meanwhile, New Zealand made it to the finals of the tournament successively two times by coming out with flying colors in a dramatic clash against India.
England have beaten New Zealand, India and Australia in their last three matches and produced their best display of the tournament last time out.
Kiwis confirmed their place in the World Cup final for the second edition in a row after their new ball bowlers – Matt Henry and Trent Boult tore through the Indian top order to set up an 18-run win. While England sealed a resounding eight-wicket victory over Australia in the second semifinal to secure their place in the summit clash on July 14. Courtesy this win, the hosts booked a spot in the WC final for the first time since 1992.
England Team News –
- There are no injury concerns in Playing XI.
- No Changes Expected.
New Zealand Team News-
- New Zealand will Play with same playing 11 as their previous winning combination.
The Number’s Game
Total Matches Played (at Lords) : 62
Won Batting 1st : 30
Won Bowling 1st : 32
NZ (at Lord’s) :
Played : 4
Won : 3
Lost : 1
England (at Lord’s) :
Played : 54
Won : 24
Lost : 27
Tie/NR : 2/1
Best Performance in the World Cup:
New Zealand: Runner up 2015, 2019
England: Runners up in 1979, 1987 and 1992 editions.
Jason Roy vs Trent boult (40-51-3)
Jonny Bairstow vs Trent boult (58-72-2)
Joe Root vs Trent boult (85-93-2)
Eoin Morgan vs Tim Southee (63-50-2)
Ben Stokes vs Ish sodhi(37-39-2)
New Zealand (Runs-Balls-Out)
Martin Guptill vs Chris woakes (91-106-4)
Ross taylor vs Chris woakes (109-110-1)
Kane Williamson vs Ben stokes (86-95-3)
Colin de Grandhomme vs Moeen ali(15-25-1)
Tom Latham vs Adil rashid (47-56-2)
Lords Pitch Stats
- Lord’s is known as the dream pitch for the cricket
- 290 is the average score here
- 64% matches won by team batting first
- They have won 7 out of 10 of their last matches
- They have beaten India in their previous match
- Bairstow was top scorer and Woakes was the top bowler
- They have won 6 out of 10 matches
- They lost to Pakistan in previous match
- Neesham was the top scorer and Furgeson was the top bowler
Head to Head (in ODI) :Overall :
|Matches Played||Eng Won||NZ Won||Tie||No Result|
Read Team Previews, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for England vs New Zealand Final BluePrint ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
In last 10 games :
NZ Won : 3
Eng Won : 7
In World Cups :
Played : 9
NZ Won : 5
Eng Won : 4
Teams Recent Form
ENG : W W W L L
NZ : W L L L W
- Batting first winning margins in the last four matches at Lords are 49, 64, 86 and 94 runs.
- Left arm pacers get good support at Lord’s so Trent boult becomes a Must have choice in this game. Left arm pacers have bagged as many as 39 wickets here.
- Jonny Bairstow has scored a century in each of his last three ODI innings against New Zealand. Overall he scored 491 runs from seven ODI innings against New Zealand at an average of 491 runs.
- Chris Woakes has taken highest wickets against NZ from current squad. He has taken 19 wickets against Kiwis in 12 games.
- Both KW and Ross Taylor averages 50+ against England.
- When it comes to spin department Adil Rashid and Santner both have poor bowling averages against Each others team. Rashid averages 37 while Santner averages 48.
England Probable XI –Jason Roy,Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (C), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler (wk), Chris Woakes, Jofra Archer, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood
New Zealand Probable XI –Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls/C Munro , Kane Williamson,Ross Taylor, Tom Latham, Jimmy Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry.
Wicket Keeper –
- Jos Buttler( One of the best batsman around,Average 34 this WC)
- Tom Latham ( Good player of spin, 57 runs against Eng in group stage)
- Kane Williamson (Among the top 5 best ODI players, default choice in batting section,64 last game, Must)
- Eoin Morgan( Highest scorer of England this year, 45 of 36 balls last game)
- Jonny Bairstow ( Best explosive opener, 111, 106 runs in last 2 of 3 games)
- Joe Root( Pillar of England batting, 100+2, 88, 57, 49 in last 4 of 5 games)
- Jason Roy (Attacking batsman, 2 centuries,85 last game)
- Ross Taylor( 925 runs this year for NZ, highest runs scorer against England, 74 last game)
- Martin Guptill( Excellent hitter of the ball, Attacking 73 in 1st game but failed after that, Not in good form, Can Score Big Today)
- H Nicholls ( Technically strong batsman)
- Ben Stokes( Top All-Rounders around, 82,89,79 in last 3 of 5 games)
- James Neesham( Explosive batsman + good bowler, 97 against Pakistan)
- CDG ( Decent All-rounder, Relies on swing + Attacking batsman, 64 against Pakistan recently)
- Mitchell Santner ( Left arm orthodox, Lower order batting + very good spinner, 2 wickets in semi’s against India)
- Trent Boult( Best bowler of NZ, relies on swing, 2 wickets in last game,17 wickets for NZ this WC)
- L Ferguson ( Pace, bowls upto 150ks, bowling with very high pace and bounce, 18 wickets this WC)
- Aadil Rashid( Leggie, 11 wickets this WC,3 in last game against Aussies )
- Chris Woakes(Relies on swing, very good bowler + handy batsman, 3 wickets last game)
- Jofra Archer( Relies on pace and line length, 2 wickets last game)
- Liam Plunkett( highest wicket taker for England in middle overs since 2017, wicket less last game)
- Mark Wood( Good pace and bounce, wicket taker, 17 wickets this WC, 1 wicket last game)
- Matt Henry( Very good bowler with good pace, 3 wickets last game against India)