BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Watford Vs Arsenal
- Competition : Premier League 2019
- Match : Watford Vs Arsenal
- Bet of the Day : Arsenal
- Watford: 14/5
- Draw: 14/5
- Arsenal : 91/100
Who’s Winning ?
- Watford: 28%
- Draw: 27%
- Arsenal : 45%
Head to Head
Total : 24
Watford wins: 10
Arsenal wins: 13
Key Stat: Arsenal have kept three consecutive clean sheets in a row against the Hornets, all three of which resulted in victories.
Watford Key Man
If Watford are to get back into some semblance of form, a good place to look would be Gerard Deulofeu. Though he was from consistent last term, he was brilliant in bunches and could score a bundle of goals in short time. That sort of showing might just be what they need to go on a sustained run of form. Ricardo Pereyra is another that can drive them out of the darkness. Ever the underrated player, the Argentine is adept at creating spaces to operate in for both himself and his mates. Look for him to try and unlock what has not been the tightest Arsenal defence.
Arsenal Key Man
It could be a super attacking look to the team when the Gunners take the pitch, but that could suit Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to the ground. The Gabon striker scored the equalizer, helping them come from two-nil down last time out, and now has three goals in four outings as he seeks to repeat as Golden Boot winner. In midfield, a lot of pressure will be put on the shoulders of Matteo Guendouzi. The Frenchman, who earned his first senior call up with France last week, though does come off one of his finest performances to date, so he’ll be up to the challenge, you’d think.
Betting Tips and Odds
- Arsenal can boast some considerable attacking firepower up front and with Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette already on the goal scorers’ chart they will be confident of adding to their tally in this game, with the bookies always aware of the Arsenal front two.
- The Gunners have scored in each of their four opening games in this season’s Premier League and will want to warm up for their Europa League tie away to Bundesliga side Eintracht Frankfurt with a comprehensive win in this match.
- Watford have conceded eight times already in the league so far this season and have been struggling in their opening four fixture. However, they did pick up their first point of the campaign with a 1-1 draw away to Newcastle last time out. The Gunners will want to take advantage of the Hornets woes this weekend
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Betting tips and Predictions for BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Bournemouth Vs Everton
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.