BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Tottenham Vs Crystal Palace
- Competition : Premier League 2019
- Match : Tottenham Vs Crystal Palace
- Bet of the Day : Tottenham
- Tottenham: 7/20
- Draw: 4/1
- Crystal Palace:33/4
Who’s Winning ?
- Tottenham: 68%
- Draw: 20%
- Crystal Palace: 12%
Head to Head
Spurs have beaten Palace 30 times, losing 12 games and drawing another 13.
Spurs beat Palace 2-0 at the first game at their new stadium back in April and also won 1-0 at Selhurst in the reverse fixture, but were beaten 2-0 in the FA Cup in south London
Christian Eriksen – Opened the scoring in the North London derby and keeping hold of the Danish playmaker could be Spurs’ best bit of business this season.
Harry Kane – In goalscoring form with England to continue a good start to the season that also saw him score from the penalty spot against Arsenal.
Son Heung-Min – Yet to make his mark after starting the season suspended, but there is no question the South Korean was one of the stand-out players of last season.
Jordan Ayew – Backed up his goal against Manchester United with another last weekend to seal victory against his former team, Aston Villa.
Luka Milivojevic –Palace’s penalty king has proved he can contribute plenty of goals from midfield, from the spot, from free-kicks and in open play.
Wilfried Zaha – Palace’s star player should relish the freedom that having in-form attacking players around him provides.
Betting Tips and Odds
- Tottenham Hotspur are odds-on favourites to beat Crystal Palace and get back on track. You can get 4/11 on Spurs win from Bet365, Ladbrokes, Betfair and 10Bet and 3/8 from Betway.
- Spurs’ last six league games against Palace have ended in them winning to nil. Another Spurs win to nil will return 13/10 with Bet365.
- Betting against both teams to score, meanwhile, will return 10/11 with Bet365 and under 2.5 goals has been set at 13/10 with Bet365, Betfair and 888sport.
- Harry Kane has already made a good goalscoring start to the season, and the England captain is a best price of 7/5 with Paddy Power, Betfair and 888sport to score at any time.
Key Stat: Tottenham opened their new stadium by beating Palace last season but, more recently, they have lost four of their last six competitive games there.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Betting tips and Predictions for BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Tottenham Vs Crystal Palace
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.