BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Southampton vs Man Utd
- Competition : Premier League 2019
- Match : Southampton vs Man Utd
- BET OF THE DAY : Man Utd
- Southampton (333-100)
- Draw (5-2)
- Man United (22-25)
Who’s Winning ?
Draw : 29 %
Man Utd: 46%
Southampton have gone seven games without a win against Manchester United. Last season, they drew 2-2 at home with United after leading 2-0. Three of the last five meetings between these clubs have ended all-square.
Southampton vs Manchester United Stats
- Manchester United are unbeaten in their last 11 league and cup matches away to Southampton
- United have not lost to Southampton in any of their latest seven meetings at any venue
- But the Red Devils have not won any of their last seven away games
- United picked up four points from their first two Premier League games of the season against Chelsea (4-0) and Wolves (1-1), but a disappointing 2-1 loss to Palace at Old Trafford has raised alarm bells for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
Betting Tips and Odds
- Hopes were high at Old Trafford after they started the new season with a 4-0 home win over Chelsea. Dreams of winning the Premier League weren’t too common among their fans but a return to the top four was. If you share that dream, a bet on United finishing in the Champions League places has odds of 11/8 (2.37) if visiting Betway.
- Since then though it hasn’t gone quite so well for the Reds. They followed that win over Chelsea with a draw at Wolverhampton Wanderers. They took the lead and all was going well until Wolves equalized. Then came the penalty and the start of the latest problem for Ole Gunnar Solksjaer to try and solve. That’s on top of how do we replace Lukaku and the now on-loan Sanchez.
- Paul Pogba took the penalty, rather than Marcus Rashford who had converted successfully against Chelsea. Pogba missed and the game ended in a draw. United would have been confident of earning three points at home against Crystal Palace. The visitors hadn’t even scored a league goal or won a Premier League game at Old Trafford. Shock and horror (and coupon buster), United lost 2-1 leaving United in fifth place in the table.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Southampton vs Man Utd
Join Our Telegram For Regular Notifications,Updates and Team News,
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.
90 % prediction & betting tips are Correct Check Previous Matches Results here