BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Sheffield United Vs Liverpool
- Competition : Premier League 2019
- Match : Sheffield United Vs Liverpool
- Bet of the Day : Liverpool
- Sheffield United- 8.50
Who’s Winning ?
- Sheffield United- 10%
Head to Head
- Liverpool have never won a Premier League match away to Sheffield United (D2, L1), scoring just once.
- Bramall Lane is one of only three stadiums Liverpool have played at without winning in the Premier League, along with Nottingham Forest’s City Ground (five games) and Blackpool’s Bloomfield Road (one match).
- The Reds’ last victory away to the Blades came in August 1990, when – as reigning champions – they won 3-1 thanks to goals from John Barnes, Ray Houghton and Ian Rush. The home side played 75 minutes with a defender, John Pemberton, in goal after keeper Simon Tracey was injured
- The Blades can win back-to-back Premier League games, a feat they last achieved in 2006.
- However, defeat would see them lose three consecutive home matches in the top flight for the first time since 1990.
- All seven of Sheffield United’s Premier League goals have been scored by different players this season (including two own goals).
- Since August 2014, Chris Wilder has won more English league games (125) and earned more points (426) than any other manager in the top four tiers.
- The Reds could become only the second team to win their opening seven Premier League games, following in the footsteps of Chelsea, who began their title-winning campaign in 2005-6 with nine victories.
- However, the only previous occasion Liverpool won their first seven games in the top flight was in 1990-91, when they started with eight straight wins but still ended as runners-up to Arsenal.
- Liverpool have won their last 12 Premier League matches against newly-promoted sides, scoring 35 times and conceding only four goals.
- The Reds’ 15-match winning streak is three shy of the top-flight record, set by Manchester City between August and December 2017.
- Sheffield United will be the 24th different side Mohamed Salah has faced with Liverpool in the Premier League – he has scored against 21 of the previous 23, only failing to net against Swansea (two games) and Manchester United (four matches).
Sheffield United Vs Liverpool Stats
- Sheffield United haven’t hosted Liverpool in a match in any competition since the opening day of the 2006-07 Premier League season, drawing 1-1 at Bramall Lane.
- Bramall Lane is one of only three grounds Liverpool have played at without winning in the Premier League (three games), along with Nottingham Forest’s City Ground (five games) and Blackpool’s Bloomfield Road (one game).
- Sheffield United haven’t lost three consecutive home games in league competition since February 2013 when in League One. The last time they lost three in a row at Bramall Lane in the top-flight was October 1990.
- All seven of Sheffield United’s Premier League goals have been scored by different players this season. This includes two own goals – no side have benefited from more so far this term (Liverpool also two).
Betting Tips and Odds
- Liverpool are big favourites to beat Sheffield United and make it seven wins from seven, and it is difficult to see any other outcome in truth.
- The Blades have impressed on their Premier League return with some of their results so far, but they are still very much outsiders for this one.
- Liverpool should have Sadio Mane back and so, with the exception of Alisson still being injured, they will be at full strength for this tie.
- Mohamed Salah is favourite to score at any time, and he can be backed at evens with Betway, while Sadio Mane is a best price of 23/20 with 888sport.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Betting tips and Predictions for BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Sheffield United Vs Liverpool
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.