BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Manchester United Vs Arsenal
- Competition : Premier League 2019
- Match : Manchester United Vs Arsenal
- Bet of the Day : Arsenal
- Man Utd: 29/20
Who’s Winning ?
- Man Utd: 44%
- Draw: 29%
- Arsenal: 27%
Head to Head
ARS 2-0 MUN
ARS 1-3 MUN
MUN 2-2 ARS
MUN 2-1 ARS
ARS 1-3 MUN
- Manchester United have lost three of their last six Premier League home games, as many as they had in their previous 52 at Old Trafford.
- The Red Devils have not lost consecutive home games against sides from London since December 2001 when they were defeated by Chelsea and West Ham.
- Manchester United’s Premier League record under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is 14 wins, six draws and seven defeats – matching their results in Jose Mourinho’s final 27 matches.
- They could fail to reach double figures in points after seven matches of a top-flight season for the first time since 1989-90. The Red Devils finished 13th in that campaign.
- Solskjaer’s side have scored more than one goal in only one of their last 11 Premier League matches – their 4-0 win against Chelsea on the opening weekend.
- Manchester United have been awarded four penalties this season, the most in the Premier League, while Arsenal have conceded the most (three).
- The Gunners have kept only one clean sheet in their last 11 league matches.
- They have conceded at least twice in each of their last four league games – they’ve not let in two or more goals in five consecutive top-flight games since August 1985.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored 13 goals in his last 13 Premier League starts. However, he has failed to score or provide an assist in all eight Premier League away appearances against sides from the established top six.
- Nicolas Pepe has converted 10 penalties since the start of last season, the joint-most in Europe’s top five leagues (prior to the latest round of matches).
Manchester United Vs Arsenal
- Manchester United are unbeaten in their last 12 Premier League matches at home to Arsenal
- Both teams have scored in nine of the latest 12 league and cup games between these clubs
- Arsenal have lost only two of their last 13 matches
Betting Tips and Odds
- Calum Chambers, a half-time substitute, levelled for a second time before Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s 84th-minute free-kick secured the points.
- Aubameyang, who has played every minute of every game this season, has now scored seven goals in as many matches.Chambers said: “Aubameyang’s very key. He’s a quality striker and a lot of the players on this team are quality, so to have him at the top of the team, scoring the goals is brilliant for us.”
- At the other end, Arsenal’s defence has managed just one clean sheet in their last 11 Premier League games which will give United some hope.
- Keane said on Sky Sports: “They were lacklustre, no quality, lack of desire, lack of leaders, lack of characters. It’s a long way back for United. It’s scary how far they’ve fallen.”
- Former boss Jose Mourinho, sacked by the club in December last year, echoed Keane’s words, adding: “I can’t find any positives.”
- United have failed to score more than one goal in their last five league matches and Marcus Rashford’s groin injury will keep him out for some time.But the Gunners don’t do clean sheets either so, looking at the Man Utd vs Arsenal odds, we are going for an away win and both teams to score at 15/4.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Betting tips and Predictions for BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Manchester United Vs Arsenal
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.