BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Manchester City Vs Watford
- Competition : Premier League 2019
- Match : Manchester City Vs Watford
- Bet of the Day : Manchester City
- Man City – 1.10
- Draw – 9.50
- Watford– 22.00
Who’s Winning ?
- Man City – 86%
- Draw – 10%
- Watford– 4%
Head to Head
Total : 20
Manchester City wins: 12
Watford wins: 5
Who’s Been Scoring ?
- Sergio Aguero
- Raheem Sterling
- Kevin De Bruyne
- Bernardo Silva
- Gabriel Jesus
- City have scored 38 goals in the last 11 meetings with Watford in all competitions
- Man. City are yet to drop a point in those last 11 games
- At the Etihad stadium, Man. Ctiy have won 20 of the last 22 matches
- At home, last season, Manchester City only lost once in the Premier league
- Defender Stones misses the game and so do Laporte and Sane
- Phil Foden faces a late fitness test
- Another loss to Manchester City will mean the worst loss streak against any opposition
- Watford have not won an away match since April
- Manager Javi Gracia was sacked following a run of three defeats in four games
- Under the new manager, Quique Flores, Watford came back from two goals down to draw the match against Arsenal
- Watford will be without their captain Deeney and Craig Cathcart
- Manchester City have won their last 11 meetings with Watford in all competitions, scoring at least twice in each game (38 goals in total).
- Only against West Brom (14 between April 2012-January 2018) have Manchester City had a longer winning run against an opponent than their current run of 11 against Watford.
- Manchester City’s 2-3 loss at Norwich City on MD5 was their first Premier League defeat in 19 matches.
- Raheem Sterling has scored eight goals in seven appearances against Watford in all competitions, including his first ever goal for Manchester City in August 2015, and a hat-trick in this exact fixture last season.
Betting Tips and Odds
- Manchester City who have recorded 11 straight wins against the Hornets, there is plenty of reasons to suggest Watford will trouble the City goal at least once. Pep Guardiola’s side have already conceded six this season and clearly have defensive issues whilst Watford’s fightback against Arsenal was all the proof we need to see that the Hornets have some of their sting back.
- City have began their season at home fairly well so far. They drew Tottenham, though they outplayed them the entire match, and have beaten Brighton in routine fashion so far to give them four points. You can’t help but believe that total is only going to soar as the weeks and months go by. Watford, meanwhile, have only a single point to show from two away matches so far. A narrow 1-0 loss at Everton and a 1-1 draw with Newcastle hardly show they are capable of giving City a real run.
- Manchester City are at 1/10, a draw is at 9/1, and Watford are at 18/1.
- Sterling scoring anytime is at Betfair for 1.57.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Betting tips and Predictions for BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Manchester City Vs Watford
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.