Bet Of The Day Premier League 2019 : Manchester City Vs Brighton
- Competition : Premier League 2019
- Match : Manchester City Vs Brighton
- Bet of the Day : Manchester United
- Man City: 7/100
- Draw: 21/2
- Brighton: 30/1
Who’s Winning ?
- Manchester United : 89%
- Draw : 8 %
- Brighton : 3%
Head to Head
The sides met 3 times last term, with Pep’s men beating Brighton on all occasions. It was 2-0 at home and 4-1 away in the Premier League. In the FA Cup, City were 1-0 victors in the semi-final.
The sides have met 22 times in total, with City having the lion’s share of triumphs. It’s 13 wins for the Cityzens, 4 draws, and 5 victories to the Seagulls.
Man City Key Players
Raheem Sterling – Has scored in every game so far this season – one in the Community Shield and five in the league – in an excellent start to the new Premier League season.
Kevin de Bruyne – Set up both goals in the last home game against Spurs and then assisted Sergio Aguero’s opener last weekend too.
Sergio Aguero – Two goals against Bournemouth continued his goalscoring start to the season, and the Argentine now has four in three games.
Brighton Key Players
Glenn Murray – Scored against City on the final day of the season, and his height and physicality will always cause defences problems.
Dan Burn – The big defender will have fond memories of facing City, having helped Wigan to a cup upset in 2017-18. He will have to keep their attack quiet again if Brighton are to pull of a shock win.
Neil Maupay – Scored in the first game of the season to open his Seagulls account and the former Brentford man certainly knows where the net is.
Betting Tips and Odds
- It is no surprise to see Manchester City are such big odds-on favorites to beat Brighton on Saturday.They are 1/11 with Betway and 1/12 to win with many others.
- They need to shore up defensively, having conceded in their last two games, but a City win to nil does improve those odds to 4/7.
- With City in fine attacking form, however, over 3.5 goals will return 4/5 with Bet365, Betfair and Paddy Power. There have been over 3.5 goals in all three of their league games so far this season.
- Sergio Aguero and Raheem Sterling have scored in every league game so far.Aguero is 11/18 to score at any time with 10Bet, while Sterling is a best price of 4/6 with 10Bet.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Bet Of The Day Premier League 2019 : Manchester City Vs Brighton
Join Our Telegram For Regular Notifications,Updates and Team News,
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.
90 % prediction & betting tips are Correct Check Previous Matches Results here