BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Liverpool Vs Tottenham
- Competition : Premier League 2019
- Match : Liverpool Vs Tottenham
- Bet of the Day : Liverpool
- Liverpool: 1/2
- Draw: 7/2
- Tottenham: 21/4
Who’s Winning ?
- Liverpool: 61%
- Draw: 23%
- Tottenham: 16%
Head to Head
- Tottenham’s 4-1 win in October 2017 at Wembley is their lonely success in all competitions (D4, L10) in the past 15 meetings.
- Liverpool has dominated the last three meetings.
Betting Tips and Odds
- Tottenham were in very poor form as well, which for the Reds ‘ rivals did not bode well.
- Mohamed Salah had more target shots (11) in the Premier League this year than any other Liverpool player.
- Last weekend, a late goal saved a point against Watford that failed to convince anyone that Tottenham were back on track, but it gave them at least a platform to build on.
- Last year’s Champions League final win was their third in a row against Tottenham Hotspur, having previously won both league games 2-0. Only once in their last 15 tries, Spurs beat them and also have a miserable record in Anfield.
- The lead of Liverpool at the top was cut to six points as Adam Lallana was at Old Trafford five minutes away.
- It was a performance below-par from the Reds, who were without Mo Salah’s injured.
- Liverpool is a favorite for Tottenham Hotspur to win at home.
- Both Mo Salah and Sadio Mane scored in mid-week, and Salah is a 23/20 best price to score with Ladbrokes at any time.
- In all competitions, when they trailed Watford thanks to Abdoulaye Doucoure’s early goal, spurs were on track for a 15th loss in 30 matches.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,BET OF THE DAY BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Liverpool Vs Tottenham
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.