BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Crystal Palace Vs Wolves
- Competition : Premier League 2019
- Match : Crystal Palace Vs Wolves
- Bet of the Day : Crystal Palace
- Crystal Palace- 2.80
- Draw- 3.05
- Wolves- 2.70
Who’s Winning ?
- Crystal Palace- 37%
- Draw- 30%
- Wolves- 33%
Head to Head
- Crystal Palace have won three of their past four league matches against Wolves.
- Wolves have scored in each of their last 14 away league games at Palace.
- The away side has won six of the last eight league meetings.
- Victory would ensure Palace equal their highest Premier League tally of 10 points after six matches.
- The Eagles are unbeaten in their last four home league games, keeping three clean sheets.
- They are in danger of losing successive league fixtures for the first time since January.
- Only one goal has been scored at Selhurst Park so far this season.
- Luka Milivojevic has been booked a league-high four times.
- Wolves are winless in six Premier League matches (D3, L3).
- This is the sixth time they have failed to win any of their opening five top-flight fixtures – they were relegated on the five previous occasions.
- They have conceded eight goals in their past two league fixtures.
- Wolves have won only one of their last nine away league matches (D3, L5).
- Based solely on second-half performances, Wolves would be fourth in the table with nine points (W2, D3).
- Raul Jimenez has scored six goals in Wolves’ most recent five away fixtures in all competitions.
Crystal Palace vs Wolves Stats
- Six of the last eight league matches between these clubs have resulted in an away win
- Crystal Palace have won only one of their latest six home league games against Wolves
- A clean sheet has been kept in five of Palace’s six matches this season
Betting Tips and Odds
- Crystal Palace are 13/8 to win with Bet365, whereas Wolves are 15/8 with the same bookmaker. That reflects how little there is between them at the moment and also explains why the draw is so tempting at 21/10 with Bet365, Betfair, Betway and 888sport.
- Both teams took a defensive hammering last weekend and both teams to score has been set at evens with Bet365.
- A draw and both teams to score will return 7/2 with Bet365, Betfair and 888sport.
- Jordan Ayew scored against Wolves last season and netted in Palace’s wins against Manchester United and Aston Villa. He is a best price of 10/3 to score at any time with Betfair and Paddy Power.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Betting tips and Predictions for BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Crystal Palace Vs Wolves
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.