BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Crystal Palace Vs Man City
- Competition : Premier League 2019
- Match : Crystal Palace Vs Manchester City
- Bet of the Day : Manchester City
- Crystal Palace-10.25
- Man City-1.23
Who’s Winning ?
- Crystal Palace-09%
- Draw- 14%
- Man City- 77%
Head to Head
Total Matches: 54
Crystal Palace wins: 14
Man City wins: 27
Who’s Been Scoring?
- Kevin de Bruyne
- David Silva
- Riyad Mahrez
- Sergio Aguero
- Raheem Sterling
- In their last eight home league matches, Palace’s only loss was 3-1 by City in the matching fixture of last season.
- So far in 2019 they have earned 44 points, a total that only Manchester City, Liverpool (both 67) and Arsenal (47) have reached.
- The total of 14 points from Crystal Palace is their second highest after eight Premier League matches-they had 15 points in 2015-16 under Alan Pardew.
- In four of the past five seasons, the Eagles recorded at least one win over the reigning Premier League champions.
- Across three of their four league matches at Selhurst Park this season, they kept clean sheets.
- Manchester City have lost as many as in their previous 24 matches as two of their last four league games.
- They’ve won 10 of the division’s last 11 games away.
- City scored 15 straight league fixtures in each of the last four, including two or more goals.
- They scored 27 league goals this season, more than seven before the weekend than any other team.
- Sergio Aguero has appeared and never scored in six games of the Premier League at Selhurst Park.
- Kevin De Bruyne has given eight league assists this season, twice as many as any other player.
Betting Tips and Odds
- Manchester City have scored at least two goals in all four away matches so far. If that succeeds also against Crystal Palace, one receives for it the quota 1.25,
- In eleven of the last 13 home games Crystal Palace had at least five corners each. For the bet “Crystal Palace over 4.5 corners” there is the odds 3.85,
- Sergio Aguero is Manchester City’s most successful attacker and has been directly involved in ten goals this season (eight goals, two assists). If Aguero scores a goal against Crystal Palace today, you get the odds 1.73
Manchester City has come back from their last loss in the Premier League, so Pep Guardiola would expect a similar reply this time – with or without a bogey team.
Prediction: Crystal Palace 1-3 Man City.
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.