BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Chelsea Vs Brighton
- Competition : Premier League 2019
- Match : Chelsea Vs Brighton
- Bet of the Day : Chelsea
- Chelsea- 1.40
- Draw -4.40
Who’s Winning ?
- Chelsea- 66%
- Draw -21%
Head to Head
- Brighton have lost all eight league meetings with Chelsea (four in the second tier and four in the Premier League).
- Defeat for Brighton would set a new Football League record (dating back to 1888) for most games played against a particular opponent with a 100% losing record.
- Chelsea have won all five competitive home fixtures against the Seagulls by an aggregate score of 12-0.
- Brighton have failed to score in both of their previous Premier League trips to Stamford Bridge and have mustered just two shots on target.
- Chelsea have eight points after six matches, their joint-fewest over the last 18 Premier League campaigns.
- They have equalled their Premier League club record of three home games without a win at the start of a season (D2, L1).
- The last time Chelsea failed to win any of their opening four league matches at Stamford Bridge was in 1986-87.
- The Blues have conceded 13 league goals, the third-highest tally in the division.
- The last time Chelsea failed to keep a single clean sheet in their opening seven top-flight games was in 1990-91.
- Tammy Abraham has scored seven goals in his last four league matches.
- Kepa Arrizabalaga has conceded more Premier League goals this season (13) than he has made league saves (10).
- Brighton are winless in five league matches (D3, L2).
- They have won only one of their last 15 league games.
- Brighton have taken just one point from 13 Premier League away games at established top-six opposition (D1, L12).
- The Seagulls have failed to score in 22 of their 41 away league games since their promotion in 2017.
- Lewis Dunk have accrued three of the Seagulls’ four league yellow cards this term.
Chelsea vs Brighton Stats
- Brighton have avoided defeat against Chelsea only twice in their 12 previous league and cup meetings
- The Seagulls have lost to nil in all of their five away matches against Chelsea
- Over 2.5 goals have been scored in five of Chelsea’s last six games
Betting Tips and Odds
- Chelsea fans look willing to be patient with Frank Lampard as he works with a youthful squad in his first season in charge.
- The likes of Tammy Abraham and Mason Mount have made the most of their opportunities but the Stamford Bridge faithful are yet to see a home league win this season.
- Leads were squandered in draws with Leicester and Sheffield United while a second-half fightback against Liverpool last weekend was not enough to prevent a 2-1 defeat but Lampard was at least encouraged by the performance.
- Graham Potter made a dream start to life as Brighton manager with a 3-0 win at Watford on the opening weekend but his new team have failed to build on that result, while the Hornets’ problems suggest the result was not quite as impressive as it seemed at the time.
- Brighton have only managed two goals in their last five league games and a lack of killer instinct is proving costly.
- They dominated the midfield battle in last week’s goalless draw at Newcastle and enjoyed 71 per cent of the possession but the closest they came to breaking the deadlock was when substitute Aaron Connolly’s effort was acrobatically hooked off the line by Fabian Schar.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Betting tips and Predictions for BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Chelsea Vs Brighton
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.