BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Burnley Vs Norwich City
- Competition : Premier League 2019
- Match : Burnley Vs Norwich City
- Bet of the Day : Norwich City
- Burnley – 1.95
Who’s Winning ?
- Burnley – 49%
Head to Head
- The last eight matches saw six home wins, and two draws.
- The previous four fixtures had goals from both teams.
- Burnley won the prior five meetings at this venue.
- Only once have the hosts failed to score twice or more at this stadium.
- Norwich have lost eight of the last 11 Premier League matches.
- Burnley have two wins and two clean sheets in their last 10 Premier League matches
- Norwich City have scored two goals or more in three of their last five matches.
Burnley Key Man
So far this season, Burnley have nearly exclusively relied upon the services of striker Ashley Barnes to score their goals. He has grabbed four of them so far, which is going to be seen as both a positive and a negative, since they have so much placed upon his shoulders. At the back, Dutch left back Erik Pieters has proven to be a decent signing so far. He has two assists already, showing that the Clarets do indeed get their full backs forward, contrary to what many might think.
Norwich Key Man
Teemu Pukki just keeps on finding ways to impress and inspire his side. Even when he doesn’t score, which isn’t that often, he showed an ability to make a brilliant pass, as he demonstrated against City. Don’t forget, though, he’s got six goals in the PL currently, third for now. Todd Cantwell really had a big breakout showing against City as well. The Englishman got on the score sheet and was just a general menace throughout for the Canaries as they went to a massive win.
Burnley vs Norwich Stats
|AS OF 18.09||LAST GAME||LAST 10 GAMES||RECENT 5 GAMES HOME/AWAY|
|Burnley||Draw||4 W/ 3 D/ 3 L||3 W/ 0 D/ 2 L|
|Norwich||Win||4 W/ 0 D/ 6 L||2 W/ 0 D/ 3 L|
|LAST 10 GAMES||GF:GA||OVER 2,5||BTTS||CLEAN SHEETS|
Betting Tips and Odds
- Burnley will start this weekend looking over their shoulders a bit. They do have five points, good enough for 14th as things stand, but that is only a point ahead of the current drop zone. It’s been very tight down there in recent years, and no one wants to start slipping away this early. Since an opening win, they have not won in their last four, which is going to put a lot of pressure on this match, a six-pointer in the eyes of a few.
- Norwich, on the other hands, are going to enter the match on six points and thus be a position higher, yet they will still feel a whole lot better, regardless of what they may have you believe. Getting a win over City was huge, but it does mask a few concerns, chiefly their defensive unit. They have scored a ton of goals, only being outdone by City and Liverpool so far, but they have to work on that if they are to stay in the division come next year.
- Burnley have a mixed record at home so far this season. They have three points after taking a win off of Southampton, to start the season, and a loss to Liverpool. The second result was not unexpected, and this is going to be seen as a much more practical option for points. Norwich have been super entertaining on the road so far, but they have so far come up empty handed after losing 4-1 to Liverpool and 2-0 to West Ham.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Betting tips and Predictions for BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Burnley Vs Norwich City
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.