BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Burnley Vs Liverpool
- Competition : Premier League 2019
- Match : Burnley Vs Liverpool
- Bet of the Day : Liverpool
- Burnley: 35/4
- Draw: 9/2
- Liverpool: 3/10
Who’s Winning ?
- Burnley: 11%
- Draw: 19%
- Liverpool: 70%
Head to Head
- The two sides have gone up against each other on 120 occasions and, unsurprisingly, the Reds boast the better record.
- The Anfield side have won this fixture 55 times compared to Burnley’s 37 wins. The two sides have also played out a draw on 28 occasions.
- In the same fixture last season, Klopp’s men claimed the points in a gripping encounter. The Clarets took the lead through Jack Cork early in the second half, before the away side were able to snatch victory with goals from James Milner, Roberto Firmino and Xherdan Shaqiri.
- Klopp opted to heavily rotate his squad on that occasion, but this is certainly not expected to be the case this time around.
Burnley Key Players
Ashley Barnes – The striker has made an excellent start to the season, scoring four goals in his first three games for the Clarets.
Dwight McNeil – The teenage winger caught the eye last season and the 19-year-old has now established himself as a first team regular with plenty of creativity.
Johan Berg Gudmundsson – The Icelandic winger is the only other Burnley player to score a league goal this season, while he also tends to bag plenty of assists too.
Liverpool Key Players
Mohamed Salah – Two goals against Arsenal to move to three for the season already as he chases a third consecutive Golden Boot.
Sadio Mane – Scored twice against Chelsea in the Super Cup and also opened the scoring in the Reds’ last away game at Southampton.
Virgil van Dijk – The PFA Player of the Season last time out, as Liverpool finished second in the league, the big defender can handle the physicality of Wood and Barnes up front.
- Ashley Barnes is aiming to become the first Claret to score in five successive Premier League matches and the first since Ray Pointer in 1962 to score in five top-flight games in a row.
- Jeff Hendrick will make his 100th Premier League appearance if he features.
- The Clarets have scored in all six games against Liverpool while Jurgen Klopp has been manager of the Reds.
- Liverpool will equal their Premier League record of 21 games without defeat if they don’t lose at Turf Moor.
- The Mersey siders are also looking to equal a club record of six successive away top-flight wins.
Betting Tips and Odds
- Liverpool are 1/3 favourites to beat Burnley, and make it four wins from four this season, with Ladbrokes and Betway.
- Burnley scored in both games against Liverpool last season, however, and the Reds are yet to keep a clean sheet this season. Both teams to score has nevertheless been set at evens with Betfair.
- Liverpool to win and BTTS will return 2/1 with Betway and 888sport, while over 3.5 goals is a best price of 13/8 with Bet365.
- Mo Salah scored twice last weekend, and he is a best price of evens with 888sport to score at any time. Sadio Mane, who opened the scoring in the Reds’ last away game, is 23/20 with Ladbrokes and Betway.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds, Betting tips and Predictions for Premier League 2019 : Burnley Vs Liverpool United Betting Tips
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.