BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Burnley Vs Everton
- Competition : Premier League 2019
- Match : Burnley Vs Everton
- Bet of the Day : Burnley
- Burnley: 37/20
- Draw: 9/4
- Everton: 31/20
Who’s Winning ?
- Burnley: 33%
- Draw: 29%
- Everton: 38%
Head to Head
- None of the 10 Premier League matches between these sides has ended in a draw – Everton have won six matches and Burnley four.
- Everton did the double over the Clarets last season – winning 5-1 at Turf Moor and 2-0 at home.
- The Toffees last won on consecutive league visits to Burnley in March 1970.
- The Clarets have scored in their last 21 top-flight home matches against Everton, dating back to a 2-0 defeat on 1 March 1958.
Betting Tips and Odds
- Burnley are at 9/5, a draw is at 9/4, and Everton are at 6/4.
- Burnley just keep on doing what Burnley has always done: get results and be steady. The Clarets are not going to be in the Champions League barring a miracle, but they are sitting in 11th place on nine points from seven matches. They’ve only won two of those matches, but crucially they have only lost twice as well. They have only one of those losses in their last five, showing how tough it is to beat them. They have faced some of the ‘lesser’ sides in the last three weeks, but they’ll still feel confident of a result here at home.
- Everton, meanwhile, are not meeting the expectations they would have set for themselves at all. The Toffees are in 15th place right now with only seven points on the board. It’s only two behind Burnley, sure, but it feels a million miles away givne the general lack of form. They have lost four times and have only won twice, with no points coming in their last three outings and four losses in their last five. That spells potential disaster for them if they don’t right their ship very soon.
- At home, Burnley have been solid so far without approaching spectacular. They’ve got six points in three games, getting those off of Southampton and Norwich. Their loss was against Liverpool, so that can be forgiven. As for Everton, their away record consists of just one solitary point in three outings thus far. They lost at both Aston Villa and Bournemouth, sides they would expect to have beaten, and just managed a draw at Palace.
- Barnes scoring anytime, via Betfair, is at 3.1.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Betting tips and Predictions for BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Burnley Vs Everton
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.