BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Brighton Vs Tottenham
- Competition : Premier League 2019
- Match : Brighton Vs Tottenham
- Bet of the Day : Tottenham
Who’s Winning ?
Head to Head
Brighton are still looking for their first victory over Spurs since their return to the top flight two seasons ago. But the Seagulls did manage a 1-1 draw at home at the end of the 2017/18 campaign.
Brighton Vs Tottenham City
- Brighton are winless in all four of their Premier League meetings with Spurs (W0 D1 L3), losing both matches last season.
- Spurs haven’t lost against Brighton since April 1983 when they were beaten 2-1 in a top-flight fixture – they’ve won five and drawn one of six matches against the Seagulls in all competitions since then.
- Brighton haven’t led for a single minute in any of their four Premier League matches against Spurs, with their two goals both coming in matches when they were trailing.
- Brighton have lost just one of their last 19 league matches in October (W10 D8 L1), losing 2-0 away at Arsenal in 2017.
- Starting with a 1-2 defeat to Burnley on February 23rd 2019, Tottenham Hotspur have won just 22 points in their last 19 Premier League matches. 12 teams have won more than them in their last 19 matches, including Bournemouth (23) and Newcastle United (25).
- Tottenham are winless in nine Premier League away games (D2 L7) since beating Fulham in January. They last went longer without a win on the road between April-December 2006 (10 games).
Betting Tips and Odds
- Brighton are at 13/5, a draw is at 13/5, and Tottenham are at 19/20.
- Brighton will come into this match down in 16th place in the league with just six points from their first seven outings of the season. As each week has passed, they have dropped lower and lower, as is what tends to happen when you collect a win on the first day and then proceed to do hardly anything of note. The Seagulls are in a real rut, and it’s starting to look like their move to bring in an inexperienced manager might have backfired badly for them.
- Tottenham, meanwhile, will come into this match after losing in humiliating fashion to Bayern on Tuesday. They lost 2-7, and though it didn’t count for anything in the Premier League, a loss like that in the Champions League can have serious ramifications on the rest of the season for sure. As far as the PL goes, they have 11 points from seven games and six it sixth place. They have dropped points four times already, though, so it’s not as if they are playing well.
- No for both sides scoring is at 2.25 at Betfair.
- Ladbrokes have Kane or Son scoring first at 11/4 and 9/2, respectively.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Betting tips and Predictions for BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Brighton Vs Tottenham
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.