BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Bournemouth Vs Everton
- Competition : Premier League 2019
- Match : Bournemouth Vs Everton
- Bet of the Day : Bournemouth
- Bournemouth: 2/1
- Draw: 5/2
- Everton: 13/10
Who’s Winning ?
- Bournemouth: 32%
- Draw: 27%
- Everton: 41%
Head to Head
Total : 8
Bournemouth wins: 2
Everton wins: 4
Richarlison looks like he is officially off and running now. The Brazilian winger, who played as a forward much of last season, and not too successfully, bagged a pair of goals in the win over Wolves. He had the opener and the winner, showing he’s back among the goals and could be set to lead the Toffees onwards.
Alex Iwobi is a second player to watch. The Nigerian winger was a surprise buy ahead of the window closing and he got his first goal for the club last time out, helping him to potentially push Bernard to the bench.
Callum Wilson-He may be injured frequently, but when he is fit you can count on goals to come from Callum Wilson. The English striker has been linked with moves away for a long time, but fans of the Cherries will be glad he’s stayed put due to his tremendous record in front of goal. He got his first goal of the campaign last time out and will look for more. If any set piece opportunities come up, then the other Wilson, Harry, will be expected to test Jordan Pickford. The on-loan Liverpool man has already scored two outrageous PL goals, one from one play and one from a set piece.
Betting Tips and Odds
- While the Toffees made a decent start to the season, their away form remains questionable as a goalless draw at Crystal Palace and a 2-0 loss at Aston Villa aroused some questions about their ability to win on the road.
- Everton will surely win some games away from Goodison Park but they need to do much better than in the past few seasons. The last time when the Blues won more than five Premier League away games was in 2013-14, when Everton won eight and finished fifth, which is their joint-best league finish since the 4th place from 2004-05.
- On the other hand, it looks like this Premier League campaign will be the same old story for the Cherries – they will score goals, but they also have got an unreliable center and Eddie Howe will once again have to rely on his attackers more than he does on the back line.
- We are predicting goals at Vitality Stadium – this tie has served up some high-scoring games in the past and is actually the third-highest average-scoring match up in the Premier League history, with an average of 3.9 goals per game – 31 goals in 8 meetings.
- Only the match-ups of Blackburn Rovers vs Nottingham Forest and Liverpool vs Norwich City have produced a higher goals-per-game ratio of the Premier League encounters to be played at least eight times.
Key Stat: Bournemouth are unbeaten in four home PL matches with the Toffees (2W, 2D).
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Betting tips and Predictions for BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Bournemouth Vs Everton
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.