BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Aston Villa Vs West Ham United
- Competition : Premier League 2019
- Match : Aston Villa Vs West Ham United
- Bet of the Day : West Ham United
- Aston Villa: 17/10
- Draw: 12/5
- West Ham: 8/5
Who’s Winning ?
- Aston Villa: 36%
- Draw: 27%
- West Ham: 37%
Head to Head
Total : 100
Aston Villa wins: 34
West Ham wins: 35
Aston Villa Key Man
It’s not been all bad for Villa so far, but there is still work to be done. One spot where they have gotten a lot of positivity from has been John McGinn. The Scottish midfielder scored on opening day against Tottenham in spectacular fashion, and it will be hoped that he can keep on inspiring his side forward. Up front, Wesley has proven to be a formidable striker, though he’s yet to knock the door down. The Brazilian made a big jump upon trading Belgium for England and one goal so far shows he is adjusting so far.
West Ham Key Man
The idea that Sebastien Haller was a flop after the first couple of weeks was making its rounds, but the Frenchman has served to dispel that in the past couple of outings. He now has three goals, one of which was the winner over Norwich, on the season to show the money they stumped up for him wasn’t a total waste. In midfield, Felipe Anderson will be one to watch. The former Lazio man has bags and bags of pace at his disposal, and that could be just what his side need in order to get Haller more chances to poach goals.
Betting Tips and Odds
- The Aston Villa vs West Ham odds suggest there is little to choose between these two teams but there are more doubts over whether Villa belong at this level than the Hammers.
- The pressure will be on them to make the most of home advantage at Villa Park and an open game looks likely, so let’s add a Hammers win and over 2.5 goals to our picks at 13/5.
- West Ham were given the nightmare start of a meeting with Manchester City on the opening weekend and crashed to a 5-0 defeat against the champions.
- Sebastian Haller has given the Hammers more of an attacking threat and three goals in his last two games will have boosted his confidence, while fit-again Andriy Yarmolenko is like a new signing and hit his first goal since September 2018 in the 2-0 win against Norwich.
Key Stat: Since suffering an awful 0-5 home loss on the opening weekend, West Ham have drawn once and won twice ahead of this, their fifth fixture of the season.
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Betting tips and Predictions for BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Aston Villa Vs West Ham United
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.