BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Arsenal Vs Aston Villa
- Competition : Premier League 2019
- Match : Arsenal Vs Aston Villa
- Bet of the Day : Arsenal
- Aston Villa-7.50
Who’s Winning ?
- Aston Villa-13%
Head to Head
- Aston Villa have been at the losing end in their previous six meetings.
- Their last encounter saw Arsenal win by a 4-0 scorecard.
- Aston Villa have kept a clean sheet just once in their last ten games, while Arsenal have recorded one seven times.
- Only one of their last nine clashes have finished in a stalemate.
- Arsenal have lost just one of their last 20 Premier League home games (W15, D4), with the solitary defeat coming against Crystal Palace in April.
- They have recorded one clean sheet in their last 10 league matches, conceding two goals or more in six of those games.
- The Gunners have made 14 errors leading directly to Premier League goals since August 2018, more than any other side.
- They have also conceded a joint-league high 10 penalties since the start of last season, including three in the current campaign.
- Since Unai Emery took charge, Arsenal have faced an unrivalled 47 Premier League shots after losing possession within 40m of their own goal.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored in the last seven league games he has started at the Emirates Stadium.
- Villa have lost nine straight away matches in the top flight, one shy of their club record, set from 1924 to 1925.
- They are also winless in 20 Premier League away games (D3, L17), with their most recent victory coming at Bournemouth on the opening day of the 2015-16 season.
- The Villans have lost 13 of their previous 14 league fixtures against sides from the established top six, earning their only point in a goalless draw with Manchester City in November 2015.
- Jack Grealish has been fouled 179 times in league football (including play-offs) since the start of last season, more than any other player in the top four tiers.
Arsenal Vs Aston Villa Stats
- Arsenal have won ten of the last twelve meetings between the two sides.
- The first ever meetings between the two saw Woolwich Arsenal win 1-0 in a 1904 League Division One contest.
- Arsenal are currently seventh in the table with no win in their last three Premier League games.
- The Gunners sit sixth in the Premier League statistics for goals scored, passes made and clean sheets.
Betting Tips and Odds
- Arsenal bounced back from a dreadful display at Watford with an unexpectedly convincing win over Eintracht Frankfurt on Thursday, with their young guns impressing far more than their senior counterparts had last weekend, which may give Unai Emery food for thought.
- Villa wasted the opportunity to exploit West Ham going down to ten men midways through the second half on Monday night and actually looked less threatening thereafter, with a lack of spark and link up with Wesley – who flattered to deceive – a real problem.
- Arsenal are odds-on favourites to win at home to Aston Villa, with Ladbrokes offering 4/9 on a home win.
- The Gunners kept a clean sheet in mid-week, and with Villa goalless in their last two games you can bet against both teams to score at a generous 11/8 with Betfair.
Prediction :Arsenal 2-0 Aston Villa./su_box]
Read English Premier League, Betting odds,Betting tips and Predictions for BET OF THE DAY Premier League 2019 : Arsenal Vs Aston Villa
Join Our For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.