BET OF THE DAY : India vs South Africa 3rd Test Match
- Competition : South Africa Tour Of India
- Match : India vs South Africa
- BET OF THE DAY : INDIA WILL WIN
- India : 1.36
- South Africa : 11.00
- Draw :4.33
- India : 71%
- South Africa : 08%%
- Draw :21%
|Top Batsman India||Middle Order Batsman||Top Bowlers|
|Rohit Sharma||Virat Kohli||R Ashwin|
|Mayank Agarwal||Ajinkya Rahane||Ishant Sharma|
|Cheteshwar Pujara||R Jadeja||Mohammed Shami|
|Top Batsman S.A||Middle Order Batsman||Top Bowlers|
|Dean Elgar||Temba Bavuma||Kagiso Rabada|
|Aiden Markram||Faf du Plessis||Senuran Muthusamy|
|Theunis de Bruyn||Quinton de Kock||Anrich Nortje|
Match Odds & Betting Tips
- India is 1.36 Betway favorites to win the third test game..BET NOW
- South Africa has 11 underdogs with Betway to win the third test game.BET NOW
- Captain Virat Kohli was top scorer for India with an unbeaten 254 in the last match and
he was 2.87 with Betway to be the top batsman for his team in the first innings of the third test.
- Ravichandran Ashwin and Ravindra Jadeja are the top bowlers in this series with 14 and 10 wickets respectively. While the former is 2.62 with Betway to be the top bowler for India in the first innings of this game, the latter has been priced at 3.25. Mohammed Shami is 4.75 and Umesh Yadav is up at 5.BET NOW
- Dean Elgar and Quinton de Kock were the most impressive batsmen for South Africa in this series they are 5 and 4.50 respectively with Betway to be the top run-scorers for their team in the first innings of this match.BET NOW
- Kagiso Rabada picked up three wickets in the last game and the fast bowler was 3.75 with
Betway getting the most wickets for the Proteas in the first innings of the third Test.BET NOW
- India has a momentum with them and is flying high on trust after having drilled South Africa in the first two
- South Africa has struggled in all areas of the game, and the lack of experience has had a significant impact
on their performance.
- South Africa will have to get rid of the Indian top-order early on if they are to have any chance of preventing a series whitewash.
- India has now won its last four tests, while South Africa is struggling in this format and has now lost its last
four test matches.
Read Team previews, betting odds, betting tips and predictions for BET OF THE DAY : India vs South Africa 3rd Test Match
Join Our Telegram For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.