BET OF THE DAY : India vs Bangladesh 1st T20 Match
- Competition : Bangladesh Tour of India 2019
- Match : India vs Bangladesh
- BET OF THE DAY : INDIA WILL WIN
- India : 1.12
- Bangladesh : 6.0
- India : 87%
- Bangladesh : 13%%
|Top Batsman India||Middle Order Batsman||Top Bowlers|
|Rohit Sharma||Rishabh Pant||Deepak Chahar|
|Shikhar Dhawan||Shreyas Iyer||Yuzvendra Chahal|
|Kl Rahul||Shivam Dubey||K Khaleel Ahmed|
|Top Batsman Ban||Middle Order Batsman||Top Bowlers|
|Soumya Sarkar||Mahmudullah||Shafiul Islam|
|Liton Das||Sabbir Rahman||Mustafizur Rahman|
|Mohammad Naim||Mosaddek Hossain||Abu Haider|
Match Odds & Betting Tips
- According to Bet365, Bangladesh is 6.00 outsiders to beat India in Delhi.BET NOW
- Mushfiqur Rahim is now 4.33 favorite with Bet365 as their top team batsman.BET NOW
- Stand-in captain Mahmudullah and opening batsmen Soumya Sarkar are both 5.00.
- Mustafizur Rahman is the favorite 3.50 to be the best bowler in Bangladesh.BET NOW
- India is 1.12 favorites with Bet365 to beat Bangladesh.BET NOW
- Although Afif Hossain, who finished in good shape the Tri-Nation Tournament, is 7.00.
- It is possible to support Aminul Islam and Shafiul Islam at 5.00BET NOW
- Rohit can be dangerous again as he has 17 half-centuries and four centuries to his name in T20i cricket.
- Deepak Chahar was the leading Indian wicket-taker in the last year’s IPL edition. Well, he would want to add more wickets to his name after he got two in the series against South Africa.
- Shikhar Dhawan scored 40 and 36 in the two matches against South Africa. He’s in form and he’s going to deliver.
- Mahmudullah can do alot of wonders with his willow. He has 1,371 T20 runs for Bangladesh.
- India’s batting lineup is much stronger led by Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan.
- India have won 12 out of 15 T20Is under Rohit Sharma’s captaincy, but lost two of the last three.
- Shakib Al Hasan & Tamim Iqbal is missing in Bangladesh, but Bangladesh still has a good number of experienced players.
- Eight T20 internationals have played between these two nations, and India has won all of them.
- India, who rested captain Virat Kohli, is going into the series with South Africa on the back of a 1-1 draw, having previously whitewashed West Indies.
- The latest T20i action from Bangladesh was a Tri-Nation Series with Afghanistan and Zimbabwe,
where the Tigers won three of their four matches.
Read Team previews, betting odds, betting tips and predictions for BET OF THE DAY : India vs South Africa 3rd T20.Get Premier league odds
Join Our Telegram For Regular Notifications,
Updates and Team News,Get Cricket Betting Tips here
Bet Of The day, Football betting & Cricket betting tips Available 100% sure win.