India vs Bangladesh 1st T20 Preview,Team News,Live Stream
|Match Date:||Nov 03, 2019,Sunday|
|Kick Off Time:||7:00 PM|
|Expected Crowd Turnout:||241,820|
|Match Venue:||Arun Jaitley Stadium – New Delhi|
|TV Channels:||Start Sports 1, Star Sports HD 1 (India),Willow TV, SkySports (USA)|
|Weather||Clear evenings should provide excellent cricket conditions in Delhi at mid 20s temperatures.|
Match Preview :
As Bangladesh crosses the frontiers against the awesome Team India for a T20 Test Series, the two teams will focus on cricket,There had been a lot of talk before the series and even a few days before Shakib-Al-Hasan was banned by ICC.Tigers will face the Men in Blue in a T20 series, three games, followed by two test matches, one in the Eden Gardens in Kolkata, which includes the first Night&Day test match.
India is currently leading the back-to-back series sweeping test championships against West Indies and South Africa and will be determined to make it three out of three.On the other hand, Bangladesh will play its first series in the two-year tournament, looking to create an upset and apply the brakes to the Indian high-flying cricket team.
Get Premier league odds.
1st T20 Key Players
Rohit Sharma: The big-hitting stand-in captain will now look back to form in the shortest format after a brilliant test series against South Africa, which ended with his double century – he has 17 half-centuries and four centuries to his name in T20i cricket.
Shikhar Dhawan: In the two games against South Africa he scored 40 and 36 in September and he is going to be going further as he tries to add half-century to his nine T20i. Dhawan has passed 50 times in all T20 crickets. 53 times.
Deepak Chahar: The top Indian wicket-taker in this year’s IPL, he’s going to get another chance with Bumrah and Kumar absent as he looks to add to the two wickets he’s taken against South Africa.
Mustafizur Rahman: The left-arm paceman took 52 wickets at an average of 18.71 in 34 T20 internationals. He took four wickets in the four matches he played in the recent Tri-Series.
Liton Das: The big-hitting opener boasts any Bangladeshi player’s highest strike rate in T20i cricket, scoring his 448 runs at a strike rate of 141.32 in 21 innings.
Mahmudullah: The stand-in captain scored 1,371 T20 cricket runs for Bangladesh – more achieved only by Tamim Iqbal and Shakib-al-Hasan. He also has the fifth best strike rate of 122.41.
Team News –
- Virat Kohli’s absence gives an opportunity to KL Rahul, who was in the game’s shortest format in any chance he had.
- It would be hoped that Shreyas Iyer and Rishabh Pant would occupy the remaining middle slots.
- MS Dhoni is still absent, though Navdeep Saini and Bhuvneshwar Kumar are unavailable due to fitness problems.
- In addition, both Hardik Pandya and Jasprit Bumrah are recovering from recent back surgery. Shivam Dube has been called up with Pandya out and could be a similar replacement.
- Since proving his wicket-taking skill in the powerplays is not limited to the IPL, Deepak Chahar is almost guaranteed a place in the starting eleven.
- Khaleel Ahmed will take the second seamer’s slots, while the spinner is taken over by one of Rahul Chahar or Yuzvendra Chahal.
- The ICC suspended Shakib-al-Hasan for failing to report three corrupt approaches rocked Bangladesh.
- Rahim will be one of the team’s leading batsmen, but for the last couple of seasons.
- Mustafizur has been playing in the IPL and is well aware of the conditions.
- The two players from which Mahmudullah can gain valuable insight will be Mushfiqur Rahim and Mustafizur Rahman.
- Soumya Sarkar, Liton Das, Mahmudullah, Mushfiur Rahim, Mahmammad Mithun, and Mosaddek Hossain Will be in Playing XI.
- Taijul Islam, Shaiful Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Al-Amin Hossain will Lead Bowling & Allrounder Responsibilities.
The Number’s Game
|Venue||Arun Jaitley Stadium|
|Average 1st Inns score||159-69|
|Average 2nd Inns score||139-49|
Head to Head (T20) :Overall :
|Matches Played||IND Won||BAN Won||Tie||No Result|
Team Form in Last Five Matches (Most Recent First)
IND : L W W W W
BAN : W W L W L
India Probable XI – Rohit Sharma (c), Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant (wk), Shreyas Iyer, Shivam Dube, Krunal Pandya, Washington Sundar, Deepak Chahar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Khaleel Ahmed
Bangladesh Probable XI – Liton Das, Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah (c), Mohammad Naim, Sabbir Rahman, Afif Hossain, Mosaddek Hossain, Shafiul Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Abu Haider
Wicket Keeper –
- Mushafiqur Rahim ( 2nd down, 165 runs against India in 8 games)
- Rishabh Pant( Middle order, hard hitting batsman, Can change match within few balls & Totally Waste Player Also)
- Liton Das ( Open, very attacking batsman, SR of 135 since WC)
- Rohit Sharma (Opener, No intro needed, 5 tons this WC, highest run getter in t20 cricket, Averages 45 against Ban)
- Shikhar Dhawan ( Opener, currently not in good form, 76 runs in 2 innings last series )
- Mahmudullah ( 3 down, 126 runs in last 4 innings, not bowling recently)
- Soumya Sarkar ( Opener + Medium pacer, Must have from Bangladesh as will give points with both bat and bowl)
- Shreyas Iyer ( Middle order, technically strong + good hitter of ball, 136 runs in last 2 ODI innings, can also be helpful with the ball)
- Mossadek Hossain ( Lower order + off spin, floater who attacks from go, can give points with both bat and bowl)
- Krunal Pandya ( Lower Middle order + left arm orthodox, very economical bowling, 32 + 3 wickets against WI last series)
- Shivan Dube ( Medium Pacer + Attacking batsman, SR of 146 in Vijay Hazare recently )
- Afif Hossain ( Middle order + off spin, talented All-Rounder, 77 runs + 2w in last TriSeries)
- Mustafizur Rahman ( Left arm pacer, always takes wickets against India, 4w in last 4 games)
- Yuzvendra Chahal ( Leggie, best spinner currently of India, playing after a long break)
- Rahul Chahar ( Leggie, 13 wickets in IPL 2019, Must have if plays)
- Deepak Chahar ( Pacer, Known for his swing, 5 wickets last 3 games)
- Shafiul Islam ( Pacer, 15w in this BPL, 4w last series, Good pacer)
- A Sunny ( Slow left arm, 16 wickets in 12 BPL 2018 games, Good GL choice)